Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has ended Max Payne 3‘s reign at the top of the PS3 chart. Rockstar’s stylish shooter drops to second, above FIFA 12 which climbs a massive six places to third. Elsewhere, DiRT Showdown falls four places to eight, below FIFA Street and Sniper Elite V2.
The top ten in full:
1. (2) Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft))
2. (1) Max Payne 3 (Rockstar
3. (9) FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts)
4. (3) Dragon’s Dogma (Capcom)
5. (5) Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
6. (7) Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
7. (6) FIFA Street (Electronic Arts)
8. (4) DiRT Showdown (Codemasters)
9. (10) Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
10. (8) Prototype 2 (Activision)
Leisure software charts compiled by Chart Track, (C) 2012 UKIE Ltd.
Today Valve has revealed Steam’s top ten selling titles and Rockstar have managed to grab the top spot.
Max Payne 3 has managed to finish top with ArmA II: Combined Operations following a close second. Saints Row: The Third came a non surprising third as this week steam has a discount for the game which offered 33 percent off its list price.
- Max Payne 3
- ArmA II: Combined Operations
- Saints Row: The Third
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V – Gods and Kings
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Game of the Year
- Torchlight II
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb
- Iron Front: Liberation 1944
- Alice: Madness Returns